Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and SALA under which you may access our website www.sazlegalaid.org (SALA’s website). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, SALA’s website.
Your use of SALA’s website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms and conditions in this acceptable use policy, which supplement SALA’s terms of website use.
You may use SALA’s website only for lawful purposes. You may not use SALA’s website:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or Legal Services Corporation regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of SALA’s website in contravention of the provisions of SALA’s terms of website use.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of SALA’s website;
– any equipment or network on which SALA’s website is stored;
– any software used in the provision of SALA’s website; or
– any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
SALA will determine, at its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of SALA’s website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, SALA may take such action as it deems appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use SALA’s website.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to SALA’s website.
• Issuance of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as SALA reasonably feel is necessary. SALA is not liable for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and SALA may take any other action it reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to acceptable use policy
SALA may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes SALA makes, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on SALA’s website